The Personal Trainer on your arm
If you’ve decided that now is the time to revitalize your fitness regime (or maybe you’re awesome and are already in a great fitness routine!), the Fitbit Charge 2 review could help you enlist the support you need – besides a great personal trainer I mean:) This is a personal trainer that you can wear on your arm, and it will help you enormously in your quest to regain or maintain optimal fitness.
The Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Fitness Wristband
Product: Fitbit Charge 2
Price: $129.99 to $179.95, plus free shipping
Where to Buy: Amazon
Special Features of Your New Fitbit Charge 2
The many features of this fitness wristband are listed below:
- This image on display is a special edition in lavender and rose gold. Don’t like lavender, or want something more neutral? The great thing about this fitness wristband is that you can easily change the wristband to various textures and colors (leather, metal and other colored bands), so it will always look stylish. You will appear to be wearing a different item whenever you change it!
- The attractive design is not bulky and will not catch on other items of clothing, or accessories. It is both functional and fashionable.
- It is small enough not to dwarf a small wrist, and is an elegant display piece.
- It measures how many calories you burn all day – continuously tracking your heart rate, so all your “activities of daily living” (ADL’s) are taken into account.
- Calendar, call and text notifications are displayed for your convenience.
- Seven clock faces to choose from, including two which display seconds for all your timing requirements.
- You can wake up with a silent, vibrating alarm, and even monitor your sleep patterns! Your “personal trainer” will tell you when you sleep too little…
- Long battery life of up to 5 days – no need to charge every day.
- Reminds you to move – your personal trainer…eh Fitbit Charge 2, is always on guard! If you sit still for too long, you’ll get a (vibrating) prod to make you move – 250 steps per hour. Here is where your treadmill desk will come in awesome!
- You can even get guided breathing sessions to help you relax during the day – less stress anyone? This is a concerned personal trainer.
- You can sync with over 200 iPhone, android or windows applications to get the bigger picture.
- User-friendly and simple to use. It streamlines your fitness goals and makes fitness fun, and who doesn’t want fun? Especially if it comes with functionality!
- Crystal clear display, even in sunlight. No straining your eyes or shielding your watch face in order to read it.
- You can wear it all day and all night. It’s that comfortable. Besides you need to do this to monitor your sleep.
- Comes with a charger which plugs into a USB port.
This Fitbit Charge 2 is not for you if:
You’re looking for a fully functional smartwatch (like the Apple watch, or the Fitbit Blaze). You’ll get basic text messages, and incoming calls will display the contact and phone number. There is also a calendar alert function.
The vibrate function may be a little faint to wake you if you sleep like a log. You would have to wear it a little tighter at night.
Tip: The sizing runs a little on the large side – it may be better to get a size smaller than usual.
My Overall Rating: 10/10
This device will certainly be your best friend on your journey to fitness. It does what it says it will do, and then some! It will make your fitness lifestyle much more fun and efficient. It is a great buy for those who wish to change to (or continue with), a healthy lifestyle. Get your very own Fitbit Charge 2 right here.